Monday, October 05, 2009

Sweet Treats and Tea










Something was bubbling inside the creative studio~ I wanted to to add a little something to my ceramic classes, and my theme this year~"Keep Life Sweet"....




I got out my linens, my original ceramic pieces, that just live in the studio with me..and came up with a plan to have some fun...


"Children's Tea Parties". Add some of my favorites , cupcakes, cookies, tea sandwiches, pretty linens, and paint your own ceramic piece..and it's time to have some fun.




The outdoor studio is 90% finished and plan to begin in a few weeks!

8 comments:

Lisa McDonald said...

Cindy

What a fantastic idea! I bet that it was oodles of fun. Everything looks beautiful.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com
www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

gail said...

Hi Cindy,,, I just love the new idea and the tearoom is adorable!!! I wish you all of the best! I know it will be a huge hit for you.
(()) gail

Susie said...

Hi Cindy! What a wonderful idea and sure to be a big hit. Great picture!!
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Carolee Crafts said...

I love traditional afternoon tea, a time to get out the pretty linens and china, plates piled high with cucumber sandwiches, mini Pâtissière, what better way to wile away both a summer and winter afternoon.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hey Cindy! I'll be right over to join in on the fun! Too cool girlfriend!
bunny hugs,
shell

June Art Studio said...

Hi Cindy,
Love your interior design so much, sweet pink and cute too. Tea sets are adorable.

Juneartstudio

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

Hi, It all looks so pretty! Have a sweet day!